Only 12hrs left to support this wonderful #Documentary coming to #life! Please, if you believe our health is important, and the knowledge of knowing what to put into our bodies should be shared, show your support by contributing to this #indiegogo project. http://igg.me/at/getyourhealth/x/3067917
As promised everyone here’s my ‘AMAZING RAW MARINATED KALE SALAD’ recipe video. A great recipe for anyone who’s new to kale, and still adjusting the taste. Quick, and easy to prepare, I’m sure you’re going to love it! Go check it out. http://youtu.be/A6nzq3tp9NA
#Marinatedkalesalad #rawfooddiet #yum #rawfood #healthyliving
Only four days left of our ‘Concrete to Soil’ IndieGoGo campaign. As of this afternoon we’ve reached a total of $2,012, lets set a goal to reach $2,500 by the end of the day. Who’s with me?! $2, $5, $10 NO contribution is too small. We received a $5 contribution from a fifth grader he said “I think fruits and vegetables are important” how cute is that! http://igg.me/at/getyourhealth/x/3067917
What! Shut your mouth, “Concrete to Soil” is really blooming. $1,814 raised so far, wow that green bar is really on the move. We still need your help, 15days to go, no contribution is to small. $1, $5, $10 it all helps to ensure this documentary comes to life. Ok, I’m off to do my happy dance! : D
7 Reasons Why You Should Grow Your Own Food
Took this shot in Berkeley the other day, I loved it so much it inspired me to do a post.
7 Reasons Why You Should Grow Your Own Food:
1. Supplements household food supply, helps save money on food.
2. There is nothing more local than food grown in your own backyard, the windowsill, or on you’re patio containers.
3. Growing your own fruit and vegetables mean that you know exactly what does and does not go into your food and exactly where it comes from.
4. You will be consuming more fruits and vegetables, which means a healthier you!
5. Did you know that you can burn as many calories in 45 minutes of gardening as you can in 30 minutes of aerobics? That’s a great workout.
6. You will get a bigger variety of your favorite fruits and vegetables because you can choose from hundreds of different varieties and you can grow the things you like the best.
7. You can teach your children or grandchildren where their food actually comes from and that it doesn’t come from the supermarket both from the soil, the earth that we all depend on.
Bonus: How cool is it to say that you have your own garden!
A Huge thank you to dan “The Man” for all of his love and support, and an even bigger thank you to all of you! Concrete to Soil is so grateful to have all of your love, prayers, and support!
There are only twenty days left, lets reach the half way mark $1, $5, $10 every bit counts! http://igg.me/at/getyourhealth/x/3067917
Want to check out my interview with Dan “The Life Regenerator” http://youtu.be/Ifr9vGPMQHs